- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
60 denier opaque tights – matte finish, dense, flat seam, cotton gusset.
The tights are mat and due to 3D technology are very elastic. They are made from multifiber yarns with 3D technology which provides a pleasant smoothness, flexibility, and a great fit. These tights have a comfortable waistband at regular height. The tights have flat seams and a cotton gusset for maximum comfort.
60 denier opaque tights OFELIA are available in Grafit (grey )colour.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
- Den: 60
- Shine: matte finish
- Fit: regular, true to size
- Waist: medium-rise
- Seams: flat seam, cotton gusset
- Shorts: not reinforced
- Toes: not reinforced
- Compositions: 50% Polyamide, 38% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Specifics: matte uniform thickness throughout the legs
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70 gr
50% Polyamide, 38% Polyester, 12% Elastane
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
Matte uniform thickness throughout the legs
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.