- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Reviews (1)
coloured opaque tights are knitted using a double-layered structure with 3D technology.
TRENDY 150 DEN coloured opaque tights are:
- extremely elastic and soft
- mat, dense, warm tights
- a perfect choice for colder days of the year
- made of top-quality microfiber material
150 den coloured opaque tights TRENDY have:
- a regular waist,
- flat seams,
- a reinforced toe
- a cotton gusset
- a dual-layer structure
Available in 4 colours: Burgundy, Navy, Dark green (Verde) and Anthracite.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: 150 den
- Shine: Matte finish
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Regular waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Not reinforced
- Toes: Invisible reinforced
- Composition: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Specifics: Velvet touch, 3D knitting, basics, warm opaque tights
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
Hand wash up to 30 ° C
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program
Not suitable for the dryer
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care. Store correctly. Don’t roll your tights into a ball. The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
Burgundy, Navy, Dark green (Verde), Anthracite
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
Velvet touch, 3D knitting, basics, winter tights
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a closed dryer.
Really love the product and so comfy and warm. Gives you a elegant look. Soooo good and excellent quality.