PRESTIGE 40 DEN
$11.0 – $18.0
- USD: $11.00 - $18.00
PRESTIGE 40 DEN – Dense silky tights, 40 denier appearance, flat seam, cotton gusset, reinforced toe.
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
Dense silky tights, 40 denier appearance.
Dense silky tights for women PRESTIGE 40 DEN have:
- a high content of elastane and unique multifilament fibers which imitate natural silk.
- double wound yarns, which means that these tights last considerably longer. Even if a hole comes in, it does not immediately become a ladder, so you can enjoy these long-lasting tights longer.
- flat seams witch give a more comfortable fit.
- reinforced toe that to give extra durability.
- a cotton gusset for maximum comfort.
- average height waistband with reinforced waist line.
Semi-transparent elastic tights PRESIGE 40 DEN are:
- truly luxurious tights for women with a beautiful fit which will last longer due to special double-covered yarns technology.
- semi-transparent and made from soft multi-filament yarns.
- are elastic and soft and fit very nicely around the legs.
- available in sizes: 2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large in Black colour.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
Subtle silky shine
Regular fit, true to size
Medium rise waist
Flat seams, cotton gusset
83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
Basics, double covered yarns with Lycra
S, M, L
Fit: Runs true to size
Hip height: Normal
Body height model: Our model is 175 cm tall and wears size M
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 0.070 cm|
83% Polyamide, 17% Elastin
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
To get closer to your correct size, refer to the size chart below and select your height and weight.
If you have longer legs or slightly wider hips, take a size larger when in doubt.
There are no reviews yet.