ACTIVE SOFT 40 DEN
$19.0 – $21.0
- USD: $19.00 - $21.00
dense, semi-opaque supporting pantyhose with graded compression, massage effect, strong top support.
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (1)
dense semi-opaque supporting pantyhose with graded compression, massage effect, strong top support.
“Active Soft” 40 denier – semi-opaque supporting tights:
- stimulate blood circulation, reduce fatigue and swelling;
- give your legs extra support, especially if you have to stand or walk a lot, or during a flight;
- give a massage effect on the hips and legs without applying much pressure;
- comfortable for everyday use;
- available in black and natural colours in sizes 2-small, 3-medium, 4-large, 5-Xlarge.
“Active Soft” 40 denier – dense supporting pantyhose have:
- strong reinforced support panties-top;
- soft, elastic, comfortable seam; cotton gusset; and reinforced toe;
- a fine structure due to the use of soft yarns;
- incorporated microcapsules with Vitamin E. This ensures that the tights do not dry out the skin of the legs;
- an extra piece in the bottom for maximum comfort for Sizes XL-XXL
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: 40 den
- Shine: Subtle silky shine
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Medium rise waist
- Seams: Comfort seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Strong reinforced
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
- Specifics: Dense semi-opaque supporting pantyhose, extra soft due to Vitamin E addition, (correction level: LIGHT)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 70g
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
Polyamide 81%, Elastin 19% Dense modelling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large, 5-XLarge
Fits tight, but tailor-made, Hip height: Medium, Body height model: Our model is 184 cm tall and wears size L
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
Shiela Velarde –
Going to my first pregnancy, I really had a hard time as the weight of the baby increased and put more pressure on my lower back. Then I found out about the BELLA CONTE ACTIVE SUPPORT AND COMPRESSION stocking and give it a go. And it’s great to have them, I felt fully supported standing for long periods at work, and I could easily wear them under my clothes which makes me feel great. They offered such wonderful relief around my big tummy. Not to mention they were comfortable and the fabric breathes, which for me was so important, I look forward to getting into another one now!”