- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (1)
dense semi-opaque supporting pantyhose with graded compression, massage effect, strong top support.
“Active Soft” 40 denier – semi-opaque supporting tights:
- stimulate blood circulation, reduce fatigue and swelling;
- give your legs extra support, especially if you have to stand or walk a lot, or during a flight;
- give a massage effect on the hips and legs without applying much pressure;
- comfortable for everyday use;
- available in black and natural colours in sizes 2-small, 3-medium, 4-large, 5-Xlarge.
“Active Soft” 40 denier – dense supporting pantyhose have:
- strong reinforced support panties-top;
- soft, elastic, comfortable seam; cotton gusset; and reinforced toe;
- a fine structure due to the use of soft yarns;
- incorporated microcapsules with Vitamin E. This ensures that the tights do not dry out the skin of the legs;
- an extra piece in the bottom for maximum comfort for Sizes XL-XXL
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: 40 den
- Shine: Subtle silky shine
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Medium rise waist
- Seams: Comfort seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Strong reinforced
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
- Specifics: Dense semi-opaque supporting pantyhose, extra soft due to Vitamin E addition, (correction level: LIGHT)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 70g
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
Polyamide 81%, Elastin 19% Dense modelling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large, 5-XLarge
Fits tight, but tailor-made, Hip height: Medium, Body height model: Our model is 184 cm tall and wears size L
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.