- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
dense sheer modelling tights with graded compression and lengthened support top, flat seam, cotton gusset, strong toe.
Shape control tights “CONTROL 40 DEN” give a special charm to your silhouette, highlighting its natural beauty.
Flexible elongated panties guarantee excellent support in the abdomen as well as a slender waist and graceful hip. The texture of sheer modelling pantyhose CONTROL is soft and stretchy.
Dense sheer modelling tights CONTROL 40 DEN:
- high-waisted and opaque from the stomach to half thigh and semi-opaque through to the toes.
- sturdy and sleek with perfect constriction to give your leg that gorgeous and sexy structure.
- like your second skin, the stretchy high-waist keeps your torso firm and reshapes your waistline.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
- Den: 40 den
- Shine: Subtle silky shine
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Regular waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Elongated shaping shorts
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane
- Specifics: Correction level: MEDIUM
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program
Not suitable for the dryer
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care. Store correctly. Don’t roll your tights into a ball. The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 0.01 cm|
Polyamide 76%, Elastin 24% Dense modelling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
CONTROL 40 DEN
BUY 2 PAIRS – GET UP TO 15% OFF
BUY 3 PAIRS – GET UP TO 30% OFF
Calculated at Checkout
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale.
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a closed dryer.