- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
elastic transparent pantyhose with a wide height adjustable belt, flat seam, and cotton gusset, for super sensitive skin, vitamin E
TOP SOFT 20 DEN – elastic transparent pantyhose have:
- wide and sturdy top, the height of the tights can be adjusted at the waist,
- micro capsules with Vitamin E for sensitive skin,
- flat seams for maximum comfort,
- cotton gusset for hygiene, reinforced toe,
- lycra threads witch makes tights elastic and resistant to puffs.
TOP SOFT 20 DEN – fine sheer tights are:
- perfect choice if you prefer tights with a lower waist,
- extra soft and suitable for sensitive skin,
- durable and comfortable.
All components of the product comply with the international testing system Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size
- Den: 20 den
- Shine: elastic transparent shiny sheer tights
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: low adjustable waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: No
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: 86% Polyamide, 14% Elastane
- Specifics: low waist tights with adjustable belt for sensitive skin
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
86% Polyamide, 14% Elastin
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.