- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Reviews (0)
fine hold-ups stockings with a flower motif with a transparent look. These hold-ups stockings from the bridal collection are specifically created for your special wedding day. The wide lace band has a sensual flower motif and will stay perfectly in place on your legs for the whole day.
AMORE hold-ups stocking gives your legs a luscious feel due to their subtle silky shine and a satin touch. These stockings are packed in a beautiful festive box and available in Bianco(White) colour and in two sizes: EXTRA-SMALL/SMALL, MEDIUM/LARGE.
fine hold-ups stockings will make your special day complete without compromising on comfort.
TIP: if you decide to wear hold-ups (stay-ups) stockings, refrain from using body lotion on the legs. This will ensure that the silicone bands will stick well to your upper legs the whole day long.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program
Not suitable for the dryer
Tips for your choosing your bridal hosiery
If you still aren’t sure how to choose your wedding hosiery, here are a few tips that might help.
- Don’t forget your natural skin tone while choosing your wedding hosiery.
- Buy something that’s comfortable and does not irritate your skin.
- Keep your bridal shoes in mind while buying your wedding hosiery and get one that pairs with your shoes nicely.
- Don’t be afraid of spending money on your wedding hosiery and get a high-quality pair for your big day.
Polyamide 88%, Elastane 12%
Very smooth multifiber
1-Extra Small/2-Small, 3-Medium/4-Large
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR HOLD-UPS OR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR HOLD-UPS OR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.