- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size table
- Reviews (0)
fine sheer modelling elastic tights with controlling and slimming panties 90 DEN, flat seam, cotton gusset, reinforced toe.
“Style” 20 den – sheer shaping pantyhose have:
- controlling and slimming panties 90 deniers to make your stomach flat. The panties provide a nice corrective effect on the abdomen and thighs.
- 4 cm width soft, not irritating waistband
- flat seam,
- cotton gusset for comfort and hygiene,
- reinforced toe
“Style” 20 den – fine modelling tights are:
- offering a pleasant correction to your silhouette without applying too much pressure.
- suitable for any occasion: casual, work, party; they are great for everyday wear,
- part of the Soft Sensitive innovative series developed in Conte’s laboratory especially for sensitive skin,
- tights that will retain their elasticity through multiple washes and wears,
- available in black colour,
- in sizes: 2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large,
- made in Europe.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: 20 den
- Shine and transparency: Subtle silky shine sheer
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Regular waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Reinforced shaping high density controlling panties
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Specifics: Correction level: MEDIUM
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
Polyamide 87%, Elastin 13%, Thin modelling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
Correction level: MEDIUM
Fit: Runs true to size
Style 20 Den
BUY 2 PAIRS – GET UP TO 15% OFF
BUY 3 PAIRS – GET UP TO 30% OFF
Calculated at Checkout
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale.
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.