- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Reviews (0)
fishnet tights with a small fishnet effect and backside seam. These tights have support panties with stripes across the hip for added appeal.
A good pair of fishnet tights is a must-have nowadays. It is so versatile – you can wear them with virtually anything – from skirts and dresses to jeans.
These seamed fishnet tights will never go out of style. It is that ultimate classic that stands for femininity and power. In contrast to 50 years ago, though, there are no rules to how you should wear a great pair of tights with a seam – under a classic dress or under a casual tunic sweater – everything is allowed!
- Den: 20 denier
- Sheer: semi-opaque
- Fit: regular fit, true to size
- Waist: regular
- Seams: backside seam, cotton gusset
- Shorts: support panties
- Toes: reinforced
- Composition: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Specifics: fishnet seamed stockings imitation
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Colours: Black
- Weight: 70 gr
Polyamide 92%, Elastane 8%
Pantyhose with a seam, Micro fishnet
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
TO GET 20% DISCOUNT
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.