- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (1)
pantyhose with a polka dot pattern throughout the legs, flat seams, reinforced toes, cotton gusset.
Fashion polka-dotted tights with minute dots along the entire length of the legs.
These fashion sheer polka-dotted pantyhose have:
- a regular waist,
- a sheer upper area,
- flat seams,
- cotton gusset,
- double-covered yarn.
Pantyhose with a polka dot pattern is lightly fragranced. These pattern tights have a smooth structure and are continuously transparent. Polka dot pattern tights are light and strong and long-lasting and durable. They are ideal both for office work or night out.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: 20 den
- Shine: Subtle silky shine
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Medium rise waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Transparent
- Toes: Invisibly reinforced
- Composition: 90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
- Specifics: pantyhose with a polka dot
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
Body height model: Our model is 175 cm tall and wears size M
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program
Not suitable for the dryer
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care. Store correctly. Don’t roll your tights into a ball. The safest and tidiest way to store your hosiery products is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1 cm|
90% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
Polka dots pattern
TO GET 20% DISCOUNT
Apply at chekout
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a closed dryer.