STYLE 40 DEN
- USD: $25.00
semi-opaque shaping tights with controlling and slimming panties 90 DEN, flat seam, cotton gusset, reinforced toe.
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (1)
semi-opaque tights with controlling and slimming panties 90 denier
“Style” 40 denier – semi-opaque shaping tights have:
- firm and comfortable high-density panties flatter abdomen, a narrower waist support your buttocks,
- 4 cm width soft, not irritating waistband that falls at regular height,
- a pleasant fit thanks to the high elasticity,
- special fibres that make these shaping pantyhose smooth and soft. It is ensuring a tender and pleasant touch to your skin.
- flat seams,
- a cotton gusset.
Dense shaping pantyhose “Style” 40 dens are:
- suitable for any occasion: casual, work, party; they are great for everyday wear,
- part of the Soft Sensitive innovative series developed in Conte’s laboratory especially for sensitive skin,
- tights that will retain their elasticity through multiple washes and wears
- available in black colour,
- in sizes: 2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large,
- made in Europe.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
- Den: 40 den
- Transparency: Semi-transparent
- Shine: Subtle silky shine
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Hip height: Normal
- Waist: Medium rise waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Reinforced shaping slimming panties 90 DEN
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: Polyamide 86%, Elastane 14%
- Specifics: Shaping tights Correction level: MEDIUM
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70 gr
Hand wash up to 30 ° C
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program.
Not suitable for the dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care. Store correctly. Don’t roll your hosiery into a ball. The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
Polyamide 86%, Elastin 14% Dense modelling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a closed dryer.
very very comfortable, the material is very soft and I have finally found tights that wont fall down while I walk. will definitely purchase again.