- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size chart
- Reviews (0)
shaping shorts with a push-up effect on the buttocks and excellent corrective effect around the abdomen area, hips, and legs.
X-PRESS TIGHTENING SHAPING SHORTS possess splendid modelling effect and distributed pressure. The shorts have:
- a special design with 5 modelling belts that help even out your body shape.
- a wide elastic waistband that will not roll down.
- flat seams and at the lower part are carefully stitched to remain invisible even under slim-fit clothes.
Due to the dense and elastic material, the shorts with a push-up effect will help create a smoother overall appearance of the skin.
X-PRESS TIGHTENING SHAPING SHORTS allow you to effortlessly uplift your figure and look dazzling in any outfit.
- the wide elastic band allows a perfect and comfortable fit
- medium pressure band for a waistline improvement
- special high-pressure structure to support the tummy areas
This model is available in natural colour.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
- Den: 90
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Regular height
- Short length: Average
- Seams: Flat, invisible finish around the upper legs
- Shorts: 5 modelling belts, cotton gusset, size XL with an insert
- Composition: 77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Weight: 90g
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 1 cm|
77% Polyamide, 23% Elastane
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large, 5-XLarge
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.