- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
CONTROL 20 DEN – thin modelling tights with graded compression and lengthened support top.
This modelling pantyhose have a flat seam, cotton gusset, and strong toe.
SOFT Sensitive is an innovative series, developed especially for sensitive skin.
CONTROL 20 den gives a special charm to your silhouette, highlighting its natural beauty. Flexible elongated panties guarantee excellent support in the abdomen as well as a slender waist and graceful hip-line.
– High-waisted and opaque pantyhose from the stomach to half thigh and semi-opaque through to the toes.
– Sturdy and sleek with perfect constriction to give your leg that gorgeous and sexy structure.
– Like your second skin, the stretchy high-waist keeps your torso firm and reshapes your waistline to a sexy profile.
– The texture of these modelling pantyhose is soft, stretchy, charming gives you the confidence and grace of a supermodel.
CONTROL 20 DEN – thin modelling pantyhose available in natural colour in sizes:
SMALL – size 2
MEDIUM – size 3
LARGE – size 4
Please, refer to a SIZE CHART to define your size.
Package: 1 piece
Hand wash up to 30 ° C
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program
Not suitable for the dryer
Polyamide 77%, Elastin 23%, Thin modelling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
BUY 2 PAIRS – GET UP TO 15% OFF
BUY 3 PAIRS – GET UP TO 30% OFF
Calculated at Checkout
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale.
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.