ACTIVE SOFT 20 DEN
- USD: $15.00
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
thin supporting tights with graded compressions, massage effect, and strong top support
“Active soft” 20 denier – thin supporting pantyhose have:
- strong top support with corrective effect on the abdomen, hips and buttocks,
- comfortable seam,
- cotton gusset for hygiene,
- reinforced toe,
- vitamin E – an additional treatment with microcapsules nourishing the skin and relieving fatigue in your leg,
- soft yarns with improved tactile properties which give special softness and opacity.
“Active soft” 20 den – transparent thin supporting tights:
- stimulate blood circulation,
- reduce fatigue and swelling,
- give a pleasant compression on the legs, without exerting too much pressure, due to a special knitting technique,
- provide extra support, especially if you have to stand or walk a lot and can be worn perfectly every day,
- are available in black colour in sizes 2-small, 3-medium, 4-large.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: transparent tights 20 denier
- Shine: subtle silky shine
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Comfortable regular waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Strong support
- Toes: Reinforced
- Composition: 81% Polyamide, 19% Elastane
- Specifics: supporting pantyhose, extra soft due to Vitamin E addition, (correction level: Low 1/3 stars)
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
Polyamide 81%, Elastin 19%, Thin modeling tights
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
Fit: Fits tight, but tailor-made, Hip height: Medium
ACTIVE SOFT 20 DEN
BUY 2 PAIRS – GET UP TO 15% OFF
BUY 3 PAIRS – GET UP TO 30% OFF
Calculated at Checkout
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale.
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.
There are no reviews yet.