- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
Ultra-fine tights with invisible toe and heel sections, flat seams, cotton gusset
“Summer” 8 den – transparent summer pantyhose have:
- lycra multi-filament covered yarn for excellent stretch and a perfect fit,
- soft comfortable flat seam,
- cotton gusset for hygiene and comfort.
“Summer ” 8 den – ultra-fine tights:
- remain invisible on the legs and feels like a second skin,
- give you a sensation of lightness and comfort,
- available in natural colour in sizes: 2-small, 3-medium, 4-large.
We suggest wearing these ultra-fine shine tights in summertime: on special occasions such as weddings, with an office skirt, with closed-toe shoes.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART below to define your size.
- Den: 8 den
- Shine: Ultra-fine Silky shine tights
- Fit: Regular fit, true to size
- Waist: Regular waist
- Seams: Flat seams, cotton gusset
- Shorts: Not reinforced
- Toes: Not reinforced
- Composition: 83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
- Specifics: Basics, Ultra-fine tights, summer pantyhose
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Weight: 70g
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
83% Polyamide, 17% Elastin
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
Fit: Normal fit, Hip height: Normal, Our model's height: Our model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size M
SUMMER 8 DEN
BUY 2 PAIRS – GET UP TO 15% OFF
BUY 3 PAIRS – GET UP TO 30% OFF
Calculated at Checkout
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale.
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.