Ultra-fine tights SUMMER 8 DEN with invisible toe. These thin sheer pantyhose give you a sensation of lightness and comfort. Natural shades and super thin multifilament yarn make them invisible. Thin sheer ultra-fine tights created to emphasize femininity and elegance.
SUMMER 8 DEN – elastic ultra-fine tights with a comfortable flat seam, cotton gusset, INVISIBLE TOE.
We suggest wearing these ultra-fine pantyhose in summertime:
- on a special occasion such as weddings,
- with an office skirt,
- with closed toe shoes.
Ultra-fine pantyhose will ladder if they are damaged by rough or sharp surfaces. A summer pedicure can fix this problem. But once this potential hazard is removed your ultra-fine silky summer pantyhose can:
- help prevent blisters
- cover unsightly blemishes, or hairs
- enhance the colour and shape of your legs and lower torso
- provide protection from the summer sun and wind
- feed your skin with nutrients
Available in natural colour in sizes:
SMALL – size 2
MEDIUM – size 3
LARGE – size 4
Please, refer to a SIZE CHART to define your size.
Package: 1 piece
Ultra-fine Silky shine
Regular fit, true to size
Flat seams, cotton gusset
83% Polyamide, 17% Elastane
Basics, Ultra-fine tights, summer tights
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 0.1 cm|
83% Polyamide, 17% Elastin
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large
SUMMER 8 DEN
BUY 2 PAIRS – GET UP TO 15% OFF
BUY 3 PAIRS – GET UP TO 30% OFF
Calculated at Checkout
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale.
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.