X-PRESS 20 DEN
$27.99 – $28.99
X-PRESS 20 DEN – THIN modeling tights, 7 shaping zones, flat seam, cotton gusset, reinforced toe.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Care Tips
- Size Chart
- Reviews (0)
X-PRESS 20 DEN – thin modelling tights with special design panties with slimming effect.
X-PRESS 20 DEN – perfect modelling effect without much effort. The special design of the panties reduces hips, forms a slender waist and flat stomach. Elastic band with push-up effect raises the muscles of the buttocks, making them more toned and elastic.
X-PRESS 20 DEN- thin modelling tights:
– high-waist, and opaque from the middle of the torso to half thigh and continuing to the feet as semi-opaque tights.
– smooth and soft – fits your size and gives your body that extra compactness.
– constriction to reshape your body.
– the elasticated band reshapes your buttocks, keeping them firm and sexy.
– the high-waist band effect keeps your torso firm and your stomach flat.
X-PRESS 20 DEN- thin modelling tights available in Sizes: 2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large, 5-XLarge
Available in Color: Bronz and Black.
Please, refer to the SIZE CHART to define your size.
Package: 1 piece.
Fit: Runs true to size
Hip height: Normal
Body height model: Our model is 175 cm tall and wears size M
Hand wash up to 30 ° C
Machine wash possible in a separate bag up to 30 ° C, delicate wash program
Not suitable for the dryer
Polyamide 77%, Elastin 23%
2-Small, 3-Medium, 4-Large, 5-XLarge
Correction level: HIGH
BUY 2 – GET UP TO 15 % OFF
BUY 3 – GET UP TO 30 % OFF
Discounts are not available if this item is on sale
HOW DO YOU HAND WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE?
- Combine mild detergent + lukewarm water. Fill a sink with lukewarm water and add half a cup of mild laundry detergent to wash your tights.
- Rinse them well in cold water.
- Hang them or dry them flat.
HOW DO YOU WASH YOUR PANTYHOSE IN THE WASHING MACHINE?
- Place them in A PantyHose Washer Bag.
- Use A Cold Wash.
- Use A Mild Detergent.
- Use A Delicate Cycle.
- Do not put in a close dryer.
Handle with care. Hosiery is delicate, so you’ll need to handle it with care.
Store correctly. You should never roll your tights into a ball.
The safest and tidiest way to store tights is to individually place them in sandwich bags.